Wednesday 16 June 2010

..took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map and knew that somehow I could find my way back.

hello peoples:3

first blog post! which is slightly pointless considering I have no followers or whatever and I'll pretty much be talking to myself.. but I like talking to myself, so that's just fine o.O

anyways! today went to lulworth cove for the first time, it was so amazing, really really need to go there more often, I reckon it'd be even better in winter! climbed up some of the cliffs with the brother jack, and then we kind of chipped away at the chalk in hope of finding fossils.. which we're technically not allowed to do, but... oh, I also managed to nearly damage some poor woman who was below, whilst I was on a very small ledge and broke away at some of the stone. it all came crumbling down. D:

so, pictures! :3

-lulworth cove from on top of the hill.
















-something else I can't quite remember the name of, but I think it's stairway something?



anyways, gotta be up early tomorrow, so.. bye! :3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment